According to Article 3, paragraph 1, point a) of the Consumer Code ("the physical person who acts for purposes other than business, commercial craft or professional activities") has the right to cancel the contract without providing reasons within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day of conclusion of the agreement. To exercise the right of withdrawal, You are obliged to inform Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.E.A, with registered office in Segrate (MI), Milan Linate airport, of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by electronically filling and submitting the withdrawal form available below. We will send a confirmation without delay of receipt of the withdrawal form to the e-mail address communicated during the registration process.
In order to comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that You send the communication of your intention to exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
For information/assistance, you can contact us through the online form available on the Contact and FAQs page by clicking on WRITE US.
Effects of withdrawal
If You withdraw from this agreement, you will be refunded any payments you made to SEA without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. Such refunds will be made using the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have not expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you shall not incur any costs as a result of that refund.
Click HERE to exercise the right of withdrawal.
We remind you that, as specified in the Terms and Conditions accepted before proceeding with the purchase, the right of withdrawal can be exercised only in the following cases:
- The purchase must be successful and inside the request box you must enter the Email used during the purchase and the purchase code (PNR) received in the confirmation email;
- The request can only be made by private customers;
- The request must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase;
- The request must be made by the date and time of the start of the service;
- The request can be made if the purchased services have not already been used;
- The request must not have already been made;
- If a parking space has been purchased with the Parking Pass credit;
- For bookings that have been subject to Booking Change;
- For new bookings generated following the Booking Change;
- For Malpensa Express train tickets