General terms and conditions pursuant to Art. 1341 of the Italian Civil Code for an offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code of an unattended parking service
The General Terms and Conditions contained in these Regulations govern the private relationship between the person accessing regulated parking areas at Milano Linate/Malpensa Airport and using the unattended parking service for their vehicle in the specific areas indicated (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.p.a - S.E.A., with registered office in Segrate, at Milan Linate Airport, in its capacity as Airport Operator by virtue of the current concession agreement signed with E.N.A.C. (hereinafter, ‘SEA’). The operational management of the regulated parking areas is entrusted by SEA to the company APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. (hereinafter, ‘APCOA’ and/or the ‘Car Park Operator’).
These Regulations govern the rules of access and parking of vehicles in the various regulated parking areas at Milan Linate/Malpensa Airport, as well as the conditions of use of these areas open to public use on the Linate/Malpensa airport grounds (hereinafter, the ‘regulated areas’).
The parking and stopover of a vehicle within the regulated areas made available by SEA does not constitute any obligation of safekeeping and/or storage for the latter. It is therefore highlighted that the storage, as well as the safekeeping of the vehicle and any other objects contained within the vehicle are NOT covered by these Regulations, nor by the parking contract. The regulations herein relate exclusively to vehicle access and the temporary use and occupation of the road and parking areas provided in regulated areas on the Linate/Malpensa airport grounds. Anyone who intends to place their car under a ‘garage’ regime with safekeeping must directly inform the Car Park Operator’s staff before leaving the vehicle, physically handing over the keys of the parked vehicle to the staff appointed by the Car Park Operator, who will be able to move the vehicle to another special sector of the car park. The car park User shall also provide their own details, those of the person who will collect the vehicle, as well as the details of the vehicle itself (model, colour, number plate, ownership); in this case, the additional cost of the service is €30.00 per day, in addition to the displayed rate.
3. METHODS OF ACCESS TO REGULATED PARKING AREAS, TELEPASS AND FREE PERIOD
Users may enter the parking area with their own vehicle by collecting a ticket at the entrance, which is automatically issued from the column located at the entrance barrier to the car park or by an electronic device (e.g. number plate reader, telepass, smartphone). The parking service requires the payment of a variable fee calculated on the basis of the total time spent and/or parked in the regulated area, in addition to any free period, as reported below; the fee due must be paid before the vehicle leaves the parking area, except as set out below for Telepass. It should also be noted that after payment, the time for the vehicle to leave the car park is limited.
TELEPASS: If the vehicle is equipped with a Telepass device, it is automatically recognised by the automated access detection systems in place. In this case, reference is therefore made to all the rules and conditions valid for the use of Telepass to pay for parking, available on the Telepass website. In this regard, the User shall carefully read the rules and conditions of use of Telepass to pay for parking services, recognising the Car Park Operator as a third party in relation to the contractual relationship already established between the User holding a Telepass subscription and Telepass S.p.A. for the payment services provided by the latter to the User.
FREE PERIOD: It should be noted that for each type of regulated parking area, a free period is always provided, equal to a maximum limit expressed in number of minutes granted to vehicles accessing only for entry, quick pick up/drop off and exit operations. The number of minutes granted free of charge is shown in each car park’s fee schedule, as specified below. In the event of multiple entries by the same vehicle during the same day, this free period is granted only up to a maximum threshold of 3 (three) entries per day by the same vehicle. Starting from the fourth entry by the same vehicle, no more free period is granted and the toll is automatically charged with a variable payment, calculated according to the time the vehicle stays/waits in the area, as also indicated in the price lists displayed at the car park entrances, at the automated machines, at the car park counter and at the following internet links: https://www.milanolinate-airport.com/en/parking/rates-promotions and https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/parking/rates-promotions
4. CONDITIONS OF USE OF PARKING AREAS
As a result of the withdrawal of the parking ticket and the parking of the vehicle in the area, also detected by other electronic or telematic devices (e.g. cameras, Telepass, etc.), the User concludes and enters into a tacit parking contract regarding the making available of the unattended parking area, for which the General Terms and Conditions set forth in these Regulations apply, prepared as an offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code by SEA as the supplier of the parking area.
In the event of non-acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, the User may leave the car park with the vehicle without payment, provided that this is done without delay and in any case within the permitted exemption period mentioned above.
When parking, the rules of the latest Highway Code in force, which regulate the circulation of vehicles, must always be respected.
The User is always required to scrupulously observe the signs posted in the car park and the corresponding road system, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
The User is required to park the vehicle in the appropriate spaces marked by lines in compliance with the horizontal and vertical signs in the parking area and must comply with the instructions and requests of SEA personnel, or authorised representatives, so as to allow prompt handling of any parking or circulation operation. Each parking space in each of the areas set aside for parking - marked by the appropriate lines prescribed by the horizontal signs - must be used exclusively for the parking of a single motor vehicle. Please note that when parking the vehicle, the markings affixed on the ground must be absolutely respected. In the event that the vehicle violates the rules established or is parked illegally or simply outside the parking spaces or encroaching on two parking spaces, SEA may apply a penalty equal to double the amount due for parking. SEA also has the right to remove with a tow truck any vehicle that may concretely cause damage to persons or property; the costs of the tow truck and subsequent storage of the vehicle will be borne by the User. SEA also has the right, if requested by the competent authorities, to remove the vehicles for reasons of airport security and/or to allow work to be conducted within the regulated areas, moving the vehicles to areas other than those originally chosen by the User.
The User must park the vehicle with the hand brake on, with the doors and bonnet locked and then exit the car park immediately. The parking area and related equipment must be used with ownership and care by users; any damage caused by the User due to improper use will be repaired at the expense of the latter. The User shall comply with the instructions given by the staff in charge and in particular by the APCOA staff in charge of operations, in order to allow any parking operation to be performed in a timely manner; in any case, any instructions or requests from the above-mentioned staff must be complied with.
Any violations of laws or regulations in force may have as a direct consequence, in the case of season tickets, the immediate suspension of the season ticket itself; in the case of short-term parking, any violations committed will result in the exclusion of further future use of the car park. It is absolutely forbidden for pedestrians to walk along the driving access ramps to the floors; it is compulsory to pay the utmost attention when crossing and in general when circulating within the regulated areas.
Within the parking areas, vehicular circulation must take place at ‘walking pace’.
PROHIBITIONS: It is absolutely forbidden to:
a) Smoke and use an open flame or lighter.
b) Access the parking areas without right and/or valid title.
c) Access the parking areas by motorcycle, except for the specifically dedicated areas.
d) Unload and deposit objects of any kind, especially if flammable.
e) Refuel, perform repairs, change oil, wash the vehicle, recharge batteries, electric vehicle batteries, etc. and in general conduct any maintenance operation on the vehicle.
f) Stop for a long time with the engine running, warm it up and/or sound the horn without reason.
g) Park vehicles with leaking tanks and/or those with other defects likely to cause damage to the road and parking area.
h) Park vehicles without a valid licence plate or authorised replacement plate, without SEA’s express permission.
i) Park the vehicle in transit areas and/or in front of the emergency exits.
j) Enter/exit the parking areas with vehicles exceeding the maximum height indicated at the entrances
k) Queue up when entering or leaving the area with the vehicle in front.
Access to and parking in the parking areas are prohibited for camper vans and vans in general, and in any case for all vehicles exceeding the dimensions of the parking spaces or vehicles exceeding even only one of the following maximum permitted dimensions: 5.00 m x 2.50 m; height: 2.10 m.
Users who intend to leave the vehicle parked for a period longer than 60 days must inform SEA and APCOA; once this period has elapsed without such prior information, the vehicles will be considered abandoned and SEA may proceed - after notifying the vehicle owner - with removal and enforcement according to the regulations in force.
The car park is exclusively dedicated to Users who use the parking spaces for non-professional purposes. The use of parking spaces or any other space within the car park by companies or other persons for the performance of any professional activity (e.g. companies or professionals operating in the field of passenger transport, including free of charge, hotel shuttles, car park shuttles, car rental shuttles, taxis, vehicles for hire, public transport), without prior written authorisation by SEA, is absolutely forbidden.
Any action taken by the User to evade and/or reduce the payment of the parking fee or otherwise in violation of law and/or airport or parking regulations will entitle the Car Park Operator to take legal action before the competent Judicial Authority.
Access to all regulated parking areas is allowed to public users only to perform the following operations: entry, pick up/drop off, parking, short or long stay, payment, vehicle collection and exit. For reasons related to maintaining high levels of security at the airport, entering and staying in these areas are NOT allowed in the absence of the reasons mentioned above because otherwise there is no valid need. The SEA and APCOA staff in charge may ascertain the existence of these requirements, asking users for proof. Pedestrians are also required to respect the specially designated routes, paying the utmost attention at all times when circulating, moving and/or crossing.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES AND PENALTIES
The regulated and parking areas and the related equipment must be used with care and attention; the User shall bear all related costs for any damage caused due to fault of the User for improper use of the parking area. Any claims for damages attributable to SEA and/or APCOA or their staff must be proven and where possible reported to the staff present before leaving the car park with the vehicle.
In the event of loss of the entrance ticket to the parking area (where provided in entering via a barrier), a minimum amount of €250.00 will be due. This without prejudice to operating staff having the right to ascertain a parking period resulting in payment of a larger amount. An additional surcharge may then be applied to the amount due. In the event of loss of the parking pass, the same consequences apply as for the loss of the ticket, i.e. the customer is solely responsible.
Given that the subject of the Contract consists exclusively in the offer of parking services, with temporary use of parking spaces by the User, it is reiterated that this does NOT imply any charge for safekeeping, surveillance and/or storage of the vehicle and/or objects contained therein. Moreover, considering the number of parked vehicles and the system (and speed) of entry/exit of vehicles, it is not possible for the staff in charge to take prompt action in relation to the conduct of third parties. We are therefore NOT liable for any damages caused by third parties due to theft, misappropriation and/or break-ins. Finally, it should be noted that the parking available to users does NOT qualify as a garaging service under Italian Presidential Decree no. 480/2001 and this service is classed, instead, as the offer of UNATTENDED PARKING.
Penalties and/or other charges levied against the User may be paid either at the manual counter or to the postal or bank account provided, indicating the penalty number, the car registration number and all the requisite personal details of the User. In addition, the payment of penalties occurring after 15 days will be charged an additional €15.00 due for expenses related to case management of the delay.
All regulated access and parking areas at Milano Linate/Malpensa Airport are open to the public continuously, 24 hours a day, unless otherwise stated at the entrance to the parking areas.
7. FEES AND PAYMENT METHODS
Fees are displayed to the public prior to entry and at the entrances to the parking areas, as well as at the car park counter. Payment of the fee due for staying and - where not already made through the TELEPASS system (mentioned above), season ticket cards or any other electronic fee payment systems - must be paid at the manned car park counter or at the automated machines available, before collecting the vehicle.
Please also note that after payment of the balance of the set fee, there is limited time to exit the car park with your vehicle.
Other payment methods are accessible to the public online, by registering on the website published by SEA at: https://www.viamilanoparking.eu/en/.
Without prejudice to the right of defence and remedies, including jurisdictional ones, laid down in Italian law to protect the User, the User may contact SEA for any clarification, information and/or complaint by contacting the Car Park Operator APCOA as follows: APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. - Via Zanellini n. 15 - 46100 Mantova - tel. +39 0376 345000 - fax +39 0376 345001 - e-mail: email@example.com
Any request for compensation duly justified and documented must be immediately reported to the personnel in charge before the vehicle leaves the parking area.
There is a video surveillance system in the car park used exclusively for security purposes and to protect persons and property of the management system, as well as to ascertain the timely compliance with the provisions of these Regulations, in accordance with current legislation on privacy and protection of personal data.
There is also a number plate reading system that records a vehicle’s number plate when the ticket is collected in order to allow the vehicle to exit the car park at the end of the stay and once the payment has been made, without the need to show the ticket, thus facilitating the flow of vehicles.
To fulfil its contractual obligations and in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the ‘Personal Data Protection Code’ (hereinafter, the ‘Code’), and subsequent amendments, as ‘Personal Data Controller’, SEA collects and processes the personal data provided by the User in order to deliver the parking service.
Please also note that the Data Controller is Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.E.A. (‘SEA’), with registered office in Segrate (MI), Milan Linate Airport, tax code, VAT number and registration with the Milan Register of Companies no. 00826040156. For the purposes of delivering the parking service, the data will also be processed by the following Data Processor: APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. - Via Zanellini n. 15 - 46100 Mantova - tel. +39 0376 345000 - fax +39 0376 345001 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO PARKING REGULATIONS
There is a video surveillance system in the car park used exclusively for security purposes and to protect persons and property of the management system, as well as to ascertain the timely compliance with the provisions of these parking Regulations. More information is available on the web page https://www.apcoa.it/en/privacy/, including the contact details of the data processors (internal and external) for the purpose of security and protection of persons as well as the application of the sanctions set out in the regulations.
GENERAL PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO ART. 1341 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE FOR A PUBLIC OFFER PURSUANT TO ART. 1336 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE OF A PARKING SERVICE
1. Each parking space must be used exclusively for the parking of a single motor vehicle; on taking a parking ticket for hourly use, a contract for the parking service within the APCOA facility is created. When parking the vehicle, the markings on the floor must be respected. In the event that the vehicle is parked improperly in a position such as to hinder circulation inside the car park, or simply outside the dedicated parking bays or occupying two parking spaces, a fine equal to twice the parking fee will be applied, with a minimum charge of €10.00. Storage and safekeeping of the vehicle and objects contained therein are NOT covered by this contract; we are not therefore liable for damage caused by third parties. Any damage brought about or caused by APCOA or its appointed staff will be covered only on condition that the damage and any claim for compensation are reported before leaving the car park and the ticket or receipt is shown.
2. For short-term parking: in case of non-acceptance of the conditions described in these ‘Regulations’, users are allowed to leave the car park without payment, provided that this is done without delay. In the event of loss of the ticket, an amount of €250.00 will be due. This without prejudice to APCOA staff having the right to ascertain a parking period resulting in payment of a larger amount. An additional surcharge may then be applied to the amount due.
3. In the car park, the regulations concerning vehicle circulation must be observed. The customer is obliged to strictly observe the signs affixed in the car park, as well as all legal and regulatory provisions. Within the car park, vehicular circulation must take place at ‘walking pace’. It is absolutely forbidden to:
a) Smoke and use an open flame or lighter.
b) Unload and deposit objects of any kind, especially if flammable.
c) Refuel, perform repairs, change oil, wash the vehicle, recharge batteries, electric vehicle batteries, etc. and in general conduct any maintenance operation on the vehicle.
d) Stop for a long time with the engine running, warm it up and/or sound the horn without reason.
e) Park vehicles with leaking tanks and/or those with other defects likely to cause damage to the car park.
f) Park vehicles without a valid licence plate or authorised replacement plate, without APCOA’s specific consent.
g) Access and park gas-powered vehicles (LPG) at levels below -1.
h) Park the vehicle in transit areas and in front of emergency exits.
i) Enter/exit the car park with vehicles that exceed the maximum height indicated at the entrances.
4. The car park is open 24 hours a day.
5. Rates are displayed to the public at the entrance and at the machine/counter.
6. Payment must be made at the manned counter or at the automated machine before collecting the vehicle. Please note that the time available between payment and exit from the car park with the vehicle is limited. Payment of the penalty referred to in Art. 1 must be made exclusively at the manned counter.
7. The customer must park the vehicle with the hand brake on, with the doors and bonnet blocked (locked) and then exit the car park immediately.
8. The parking area and related equipment must be used with ownership and care; any damage caused by the customer due to improper use will be repaired at the expense of the latter.
9. The customer shall follow the instructions of APCOA staff or authorised representatives in order to rapidly terminate parking operations; in any case, any instructions or requests of the aforementioned staff must be complied with.
10. The consequences of the loss of a parking ticket or parking pass are the customer’s sole responsibility.
11. Violations of laws or Authority regulations, as well as car park regulations, or of the instructions of APCOA staff may result, in the case of a subscription, in immediate termination of the subscription or, in the case of short stay customers, in exclusion from future use of the car park.
12. Any complaints and/or claims for damages must, under penalty of forfeiture of any possible claim, be reported to APCOA staff before exiting the car park with the vehicle; in addition, a report must be promptly submitted to the competent police authorities.
13. Liability disclaimer: considering both the scope of this contract, which consists solely of the parking service and not also vehicle storage and safekeeping, as well as the number of parked vehicles and the system (and speed) of entry/exit of vehicles, it is not possible for staff to take prompt action in relation to the conduct of third parties, there is no obligation to provide vehicle surveillance and safekeeping and, therefore, no liability is accepted for any damage caused by third parties due to theft, burglary or break-ins; for damages that are demonstrably caused by APCOA or by its staff, liability is accepted only if the damage is reported with by showing the ticket or pass before leaving the car park.
14. As a corollary to the preceding point, it is specified and highlighted that the legal regime for which the parking service is offered to the public by Apcoa Parking Italia S.p.A. - which only provides Customers with the aforementioned parking service - is NOT a garaging service, as referred to in Italian Presidential Decree 480 of 19 December 2001, and does NOT record the make, model, colour, licence plate and times of entry and exit of vehicles, but simply offers an UNATTENDED PARKING service.
15. Anyone who intends to place their car under a ‘garage’ regime with safekeeping shall directly inform Apcoa staff and shall also provide their own details, those of the person who will collect the vehicle, as well as the details of the vehicle itself (model, colour, number plate, ownership).
16. It is absolutely forbidden for pedestrians to walk along the driving access ramps to the floors.
GENERAL CAR-VALET SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general terms and conditions govern the ‘Car-Valet’ service provided by Sea Società per Azioni Servizi Aeroportuali - SEA (hereinafter, ‘SEA’), at Milan Linate airport.
The Car-Valet service offered by SEA consists of (i) staff taking the customer’s car and (ii) once the parking period has elapsed, subsequently returning to the customer the keys of the car parked at the aforesaid airport, in the specific spaces identified for this purpose as Car-Valet spaces. This Car-Valet service is provided within the limits and under the conditions set forth in these Regulations and can be purchased exclusively online, on the SEA website, available at the following link https://www.milanairports-shop.com/en.
The sale prices of the Car-Valet service on the website referred to in Article 2 above are expressed in euro, are understood to include VAT and refer to the dates corresponding to the period of use indicated by the customer when purchasing the service. It is understood that, should the customer use the car park for a longer period than that purchased with the Car-Valet service, they shall, at the time of returning the car, pay SEA the difference in price - to be calculated on the basis of the service rates and shown on the website in relation to the additional parking period - directly at the car park counter in Milan Linate airport, which will be open 24 hours a day every day of the week.
The customer purchases the Car-Valet service by following the instructions and in compliance with the ‘General Terms and Conditions of Sale’ available on the aforementioned website at the following link: viamilanoeshop.eu. It is understood that, at the end of the purchase - which is completed by paying the amount for the requested Car-Valet service - the customer will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a summary of the main details of the service purchased.
Cars of customers who have purchased the Car-Valet service will be collected in the parking area located in front of the departure entrance to the airport, known as the Car-Valet acceptance area and indicated by appropriate signs. At the time of delivery of the car by the customer to staff, the current condition of the vehicle will be ascertained. At the same time, the customer will need to fill out, in duplicate, a special acceptance form containing, by way of example but not exhaustively: the customer’s details, the details and conditions relating to the condition of the car, as well as the details of the person who will collect the car, if different from the person dropping the car off. Please note that the dropped off car will be parked exclusively by the staff in charge and it can be collected at the Top Car area of car park P1 at Linate airport. Without prejudice to that which has been established in accordance with Article 3 above, in the event of an extension of the parking period, it is specified that, in order to pick up their car, the customer - or, if different from the customer, the person authorised by the latter and indicated for this purpose in the acceptance form - must go to the parking counter in the terminal, where they will be given the keys. Before leaving the car park, the customer, accompanied by staff, must (i) check the condition of the car and (ii) sign the collection report certifying the condition of the vehicle. SEA shall not be liable for any complaints raised by the customer in the days following the collection of the vehicle.
Limitations of liability. The Top Car area of car park P1 at Linate airport is a covered, unattended car park that is easily accessible from the Milan Linate airport checkout area. The Customer therefore acknowledges that the taking of the vehicle by SEA does not entail any obligation of surveillance and safekeeping of the vehicle and any belongings and items contained therein. Consequently, before leaving the vehicle in the car park, the customer undertakes to remove any personal belongings or effects, in order to avoid possible theft, for which we reiterate that SEA will not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever. It is expressly forbidden to leave inside the vehicle: weapons, explosives, medicines, poisons, animals of any breed or type, and any and all other things that may cause damage to persons or property for which the offender will be fully responsible. We also reiterate that SEA is not liable for any damage caused to vehicles by third parties, as well as due to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, atmospheric events or any other events falling within the scope of force majeure and/or unforeseeable circumstances. SEA shall also not be liable in the event of theft and/or fire of parked cars.
Any complaints of damage must be shown by the customer to staff, only and exclusively before removing the vehicle from the car park and must be certified in the collection report referred to in Article 5 above. In the area for accepting and collecting the car, the customer is required to comply with the rules governing the movement of vehicles together with the related signs, as well as the specific ‘Rules of the Top Car area of Car Park P1’ of Milan Linate Airport, posted inside the car park. It is expressly forbidden (i) to stop in an area other than the area dedicated to delivery and parking indicated at the time of collecting the car keys; (ii) to stop for long periods with the engine running and honking the horn; and (iii) to deliver, without permission, vehicles without a valid licence plate or authorised replacement plate.
At the time of delivery and collection of the car, the customer is required to pay attention to any and all equipment that may be present within the car park. Any damage caused by the customer will be charged to the customer.
The customer must comply with the instructions and requests of staff or representatives, in order to allow a prompt handling of any operation to collect, check and return the vehicle.
Without prejudice to the right of defence and remedies, including jurisdictional ones, laid down in Italian law to protect the customer, the customer may contact SEA for any clarification, information and/or complaint at the following telephone number: +39 340 381 00 80; or by email at email@example.com.
You may also send written communications to the following addresses: registered office of SEA SpA - e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIAMILANO LOUNGE AND VIAMILANO FAST TRACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
For all matters not expressly governed by this document, the provisions of the General Online Sale Terms and Conditions will apply, the terms and conditions of which will prevail in the event of conflict with the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
I. Linate Airport and Malpensa Terminal 1 and Malpensa Terminal 2 General Regulations:
1. Passengers wishing to use ViaMilano Fast Track and ViaMilano Lounge must: - Be in possession of a travel ticket and valid boarding pass; - Possess a ticket for access to the services: barcode issued following an online purchase transaction, single ticket purchased at the airport ticket machine, ViaMilano Program or Club SEA card. For the use of ViaMilano Program cards, please see the specific regulations published on the website: https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/shop-dine/fidelity-card
2. Tickets purchased online must be validated at Fast Track and at the entrance of the Via Milano Lounges.
3. Service access tickets may only be used once for each service selected.
4. In the event of temporary unavailability of the services due to contingent causes (e.g. equipment or system fault, etc.), SEA will do everything in its power to restore normal operation, taking steps, as far as possible, to minimise inconvenience to passengers.
5. SEA shall not be held liable for any damage caused by passengers while using the services.
II. ViaMilano Fast Track:
1. The service allows access to the area before the security filters, using a dedicated entrance, different from the normal route taken by departing passengers.
2. Fast Track does not guarantee the use of a dedicated security filter.
3. Passengers are required to comply with the security regulations in force at the airport and the carrier’s policy in relation to carrying hand luggage.
4. After entering, passengers will be directed to one of the available security filters.
5. SEA shall not be liable in any way in the event of a missed flight due to delay in arriving at boarding. SEA shall also not be liable in any way if passengers are denied access to the boarding area due to non-compliance with security regulations and the carrier’s hand luggage policy. If, even within the same journey, passengers intend to use the dedicated Fast Track access again, they must be in possession of a new ticket.
6. SEA shall not be liable for any inconvenience that passengers may experience due to a high number of users of the Fast Track service.
III. ViaMilano Lounge:
1. For access to the VIP lounge, passengers must show their ticket to the SEA staff in the lounge.
2. Tickets can also be purchased in the lounge, by asking the SEA staff working there.
3. Access to the lounge is permitted two hours before boarding a flight and during the opening hours of each lounge. Access entails full use of the services in the lounge.
BAG WRAP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Before making their purchase, passengers who intend to purchase Bag Wrap must refer to the terms and conditions of use that will be published at the following links https://truestargroup.com/en/services/services-at-the-airport/